The Infinity was completed in 2008 and consists of about 650 condos for sale in two towers and two mid-rise buildings. Initial home sales at The Infinity began in 2007, The condominiums were sold starting in 2007, with residents moving in starting in early 2008. The development sold out in January of 2011. The building is located in the South Beach MLS sub-district (area 9H).
The Infinity was a collaboration between the following groups:
Developer: Tishman Speyer
Architects: Arquitectonica and Heller Manus
The four buildings offer a mix of studios, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 3 bedroom condominiums.
301 Main St – Building B – Tower 1 (37 stories)
318 Spear St – Building A – 8 story mid-rise
333 Main St – Building C – 9 story mid-rise
338 Spear St – Building D – Tower 2 (42 stories)
- Owner’s Lounge with catering bar and full kitchen for parties or other events.
- On-site restaurant: Prospect, one of 2010′s most anticipated restaurant openings from the celebrated culinary team behind the awesome team that brought us Boulevard.
- Large fitness center (roughly 5,000 sq.ft.) that is fully equipped with weight training and cardiovascular equipment (treadmills, stairmasters, etc.)
- Concierge team that can arrange for numerous services including travel reservations, concert and theater tickets, dining reservations, and spa treatments.
- 75-foot lap pool with natural light from the skylights above.
- Private theater (seats 16) with a 96″ screen and a state-of-the-art video projector with surround sound.
- Shared courtyard with seating terraces and landscaping that includes Japanese Maple and Honey Locust trees.
Original Finishes in Homes at The Infinity:
- Bosch appliances and Watermark satin stainless steel faucets in the kitchen.
- Travertine floors and wainscoting, marble-topped vanities with walnut cabinetry and Watermark fixtures in the guest bathrooms.
- Stall showers and double vanities in most master bathrooms.
Looking for Infinity floor plans? Look no further than the previous link!