Architect: Solomon, Cordwell, Buenz and Associates
Developer: Urban West Associates
Building Overview: 390 homes consisting of 376 luxury condominiums in the main tower and 14 luxury townhomes.
Parking: 5 levels of underground parking with valet service.
- Landscaped park level with full-size heated swimming pool, sundeck, whirlpool spa, gourmet barbecue area and a reflecting pool with infinity edge and fireplace
- Private fitness center with locker rooms, steam rooms and showers
- Hospitality room with high-definition DVD theatre, catering kitchen for hosting gatherings and parties, outdoor patio
- Full-service valet parking and on-site City Car Share
- Free WiFi in common areas
- Bicycle room
- 24-hour doorman/lobby attendant
- Receiving room with valet/dry cleaning service, package holding, etc.
- On-site management office
- On-site building engineer
Residence Features (as built):
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Individually-controlled heating and air-conditioning
- In-home washer and dryers
- Italian kitchen cabinetry from Del Tongo
- Gas cooktop
- Storage locker for each residence
Interesting One Rincon Hill Details:
The interior of One Rincon Hill is built around a concrete and reinforced steel core that is anchored in a foundation 12 feet thick.
One Rincon Hill is the first US skyscraper built with a liquid mass damper. Essentially a really big water tank on top of the building, it reduces sway from earthquakes and powerful Pacific winds. As wind moves the building one way, the motion of the water will roll in the other direction, causing the building to move less and residents to feel less motion.
There is also a weather beacon at the top of One Rincon Hill. The color of the lights indicate what tomorrow's weather is supposed to be: red for warmer, blue for colder, green for rain, and amber for no change.
Luxury Condominiums at One Rincon Hill Currently Available for Purchase:
4 results returned